How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 126, May 6: Cities

My Top 10 Favorite
Largest U.S. Cities
I've never been to New York City, but I've been to many of the other 100 largest cities in the United States. Here are my favorites and their current ranking. An asterisk means I've only been to the city once, but it left a lasting impression.
Chicago (3): Very familiar with this great city
and it probably ranks in my Top 3.
San Diego (7): Also probably in my Top 3,
I love the beaches and scenery.
Indianapolis (12): Visited here the past two years with my sons;
the city is growing on me.
* Boston (21): Great place to visit. Saw Fenway Park.
Might be in Top 5 after just one trip.
* Virginia Beach (41): One trip with the family to a hotel on the beach sold me on this beautiful city.
Miami (45): Wouldn't want to live in this hotbox,
but it's just an awesome place to visit.
Minneapolis (47): The opposite of Miami,
but also a great place to visit.
St. Louis (51): Fairly easy to get around and the Arch is so cool
next to the Mississippi.
Madison (82): Probably Top 3, I practically grew up there.
Little too liberal for me, though.
Boise (98): Loved this city when I lived in Idaho
and it hadn't moved into the Top 100 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment