How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91, April 1: Quite the Fool

The 10 Craziest
Things I've Ever Done
I wasn't always the calm, collected and classy guy that I am today! In my past, I've done some foolish things.Here are the craziest 10, in reverse order:
10. In junior high, a group of us snuck into the girls bathroom and clogged the toilets with baseball cards.
9. With high school friends, I climbed a water tower on the southside of Madison and tossed eggs at clueless passers-by.
8. On a whim during the height of the short-lived streaking era, I streaked through the backyard during a party my younger sister was having with her girlfriends.
7. While living in Gillette, Wyo., I joined a couple locals in their pickup truck and we chased several antelope out on the prairie.
6. While living in Idaho Falls, I took a trip to Sun Valley Ski Resort and tried skiing on one ski to impress a young lady,
only to crash and injure my shoulder.
5. During a slowpitch softball tournament in Utica, we tipped over a port-a-potty while the girlfriend of an opposing player was inside.
4. On spring break one year, three of us rode the It's a Small World ride at Disneyworld, jumped out of the boat midway through the ride and tipped over several dolls before eventually falling into the canal.
3. During a happy hour with friends my sophomore year in college, three of us mooned people walking along State Street, and impressed some coeds so much, we got invited to a party.
2. With farmer friends, I smuggled a live chicken into an outdoor theater, let it loose and drove away, only to later get caught and hauled into the police station, where we surprisingly
shared in a meal of fried chicken.
1. Earlier tonight, I decided to play an April Fool's joke by listing fictious crazy things I supposedly did. Tomorrow, I will compile my real list of crazy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment