How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 118, April 28: Movies of the 80s

My Favorite Flicks
From the 1980s
I've already done a couple of other decades, so I thought I'd tackle the 1980s today. This list includes My Top of that year, though not in order because it's too tough to decide. There's also 20 Close Calls, Popular Movies I Didn't Like as Much as Other People and Movies that Just Missed the Cut of 30 (a few of them were ones Kris got me to watch and I was glad she did)
Top 10
A Christmas Story
Back to the Future
Big
E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
Field of Dreams
Glory
Hoosiers
Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Raising Arizona
Sixteen Candles
20 Near Misses
Airplane!
Blues Brothers
Caddyshack
Cocoon
Driving Miss Daisy
Gandhi
Ghostbusters
LaBamba
Mask
On Golden Pond
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Platoon
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Rain Man
Stand By Me
Terms of Endearment
The Empire Strikes Back
The Princess Bride
The Shining
Tootsie
Near Misses
A Fish Called Wanda
All Dogs Go to Heaven
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Tender Mercies
The Right Stuff
This is Spinal Tap
Popular 80s Movies
I Didn't Like
as Much as Others
Amadeus
Bull Durham
Poltergeist
Raging Bull
The Terminator

No comments:

Post a Comment