How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 84, March 25: Is My Head Attached?

Ten Things I
Tend to Forget
1. This blog: Forgot yesterday! But it's only the second time I've missed in 83 days. Not bad.
2. Where I put my glasses: I need them only for distance, so when I take them off to do something close up, I often walk away without putting them back on.
3. Birthdays and anniversaries: By far my most regretful. It hurts a lot when you forget something like this for a loved one.
4. My cell phone: I don't use it a lot, so when I leave to go somewhere, I forget it - despite all of Kris' reminders.
5. Names: We all do this to some extent, don't we? But I could make a better effort at remembering.
6. To call my mom: We don't see each other in person much anymore and our shared phone calls are important.
7. What Kris told me 5 minutes ago: Focus, Jim, focus!
8. What assignments I gave my staffers: I'm constantly asking them about this. I must be overworked; have to ask my boss for a raise.
9. To clean Tabby's litterbox: Forget this too long and there's dire repercussions. He's so old, he goes a lot more these days which means cleaning more often :-(
10. To think about God: I tend to think about Him only when I want something or to thank Him for something. I yearn to think about Him always to gain more wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment