How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80, March 21: Not Just for Women

My Favorite
Chick Flicks
First of all, it's tricky defining a chick flick. So I went online and found several chick-flick lists, made by men and women. Every movie in my list was on at least two Internet lists - so they have to be legitimate, right?
"A League of Their Own" - One of those rare chick flick/sports movie combos. Makes this list, but not quite my
all-time favorite sports movies list.
"Ghost" - I was so happy this was on the Internet lists because it's one of my all-time, ALL-TIME faves.
"It Could Happen to You": A great true story
and on other movies lists of mine.
"Mama Mia!" - I love ABBA so much, I sang along to this one - it also makes my all-time list of favorite musicals.
"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" - A very heart-warming look
at the closeness (and oddness) of family.
"Serendipity" - I loved the love story and the serendipitous of it all.
"Sixteen Candles" - This hilarious love story is on several
of my movie lists.
"Sleepless in Seattle" - There had to be at least one
Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie on this list.
"When Harry Met Sally" - Funny and worth seeing just for Ryan's orgasmic impression (and the look on Billy Crystal's face.)
"You've Got Mail" - There had to be at least one MORE
Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie on this list!


"

No comments:

Post a Comment