How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78, March 19: No Rhyme

My Very Favorite
Orange Things
No word in the English language rhymes with the word orange. Here are orange things I like.
1. Cheetos: I eat these way too often and it's only the kind seen in the photo above - not the hard kind.
2. Carrots: I eat these almost every day
and they're better for me than Cheetos.
3. Orange juice: Most mornings, I'll drink this
with peanut butter/Land O'Lakes butter toast.
4. Cheese: On rare occasions, I've had toasted cheese sandwiches, cheetos, carrots and orange juice for lunch :-)
5. Mike Bruesewitz's hair: He's a hard-working player on the Wisconsin's men's basketball team whose Afro orange hair
is in tribute to his brother.
6. Carrot Top's hair: I saw this comedian in person in Dubuque
and he was very funny.
7. Sherbet: I don't eat this as much as I used to - too tangy.
8. Pumpkins: A field full of them in the fall is just beautiful.
9. Denver Broncos uniforms: While I lived out West,
they were my second favorite team.
10. My old beard: Ahhh, back in the day ... before
it became more salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment