How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55, Feb. 24: Bottoms Up

Whoa! Sorry to Scare You Like That
My favorite drinks
1. It's Got To Be Milk: I drink as much of it now as I did in grade school. I've gone from whole milk as a kid, 2% as a teen, 1% with Jane, skim with Kris and now organic skim with Kris.
(That's "cream" on my lip, btw)
2. Mountain Dew: From healthy to junk. I don't drink coffee, so a Dew in the morning - no earlier than 8:20 - gets me going
(to the bathroom a lot more, too, in recent years :-(
3. Bottle of Corona beer: With lime in it, if available.
4. Orange juice: It goes perfectly with my peanut butter toast in the morning or with vodka - not in the a.m., unless after midnight.
5. Brandy Old-Fashioned Sweet: I love sharing one with Kris or my mother-in-law Joan (if either have two, they giggle)
6. Flavored martinis: I forget all of the names, but I usually like raspberry, cranberry or lemon types.
7. Bottle of Blue Moon beer: With orange in it, if available (even tho I teased my friend Jon the first time I saw him drinking one.)
This is Kris' favorite beer.
8. My "mixture": This MUST include orange juice and any or all of the following: cherry juice, grape juice, apple juice, cranberry juice.
No alcohol! I often made these for the boys and me.
9. Coke: I don't care what my sister Ann says,
it's not as sweet at Pepsi!
10. Long Island Ice Tea: My sister-in-law, Julie, got me into these. They'd be higher, but they go down so well,
I usually get a headache later.

No comments:

Post a Comment