How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34, Feb. 3: &$!?# it

Favorite Outbursts
I never swear when I'm around people (but sound like a sailor, rapper or 8th grade cheerleader when I'm alone and hit my finger with a hammer. These days, they all swear equally, it seems). Anyway, here are my favorite non-swear words and phrases.
Dagnabbit (Yosemite Sam?)
What in the Sam Hill (an old classic)
SON OF a buck (my brother Jeff says this a lot, too)
Uffda (grew up Scandinavian in a Scandavian town)
Shoot (many people think they hear sh-t
when I say this, but they hear wrong)
Gosh darn it (too often alone, though, 
I use the Lord's name in vain)
What in the heck (an old reliable)
UNbelievable (I found myself saying this so often,
it's lost its punch)
Dang it (another old reliable)
Your mother (not mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment