How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35, Feb. 4: Me Eat Meat

My Favorite Meats
I've been called fussy by some people ... oh, all right, by most people. But when it comes to meat, there's few that I don't like. Here are my favorite meat "main courses".
1. Pork ribs (made almost in any way, shape or form)
2. Roast beef (well done, please)
3. Pork chops (the thin ones, but thick will do)
4. Hamburgers (the Swenson fallback when I was a kid)
5. Fried chicken (the legs have evolved into my favorites)
6. Pork roast (with a touch of well-done fat on the side)
7. Sirloin steak (medium-well; you'd think it'd be higher)
8. Turkey barbecue sandwiches (my mom took the turkey leftovers, put in a can of cream of mushroom soup then we slopped it on buns - and for some reason we named it turkey barbecue)
9. Chicken wings (at Buffalo Wild Wings - but not too spicy)
10. Brats (very well done; I will eat the most burnt ones
if no one else wants them)
PS: Prime rib surprisingly doesn't make my list. I like it,
but it always seems when it's served, it gets cold before I finish it :-(

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you don't care for prime rib because it's supposed to be served rare and you like everything well done? :)

    ReplyDelete