How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54, Feb. 23: '80s Music

My Top Twenty
Rock and Pop
The 1980s wasn't my favorite decade of music, but it was definitely better than the 1990s. Here are my favorites, broken into two divisions.
Rock songs
"Crazy Train," Ozzy Osbourne
"Don't Stop Believin," Journey
"Dude (Looks Like a Lady)," Aerosmith
"867-5309/Jenny," Tommy Tutone
"One Thing Leads to Another," The Fixx
"Pride and Joy," Stevie Ray Vaughn
"Simply Irresistible," Robert Palmer
"Sweet Dreams." The Eurythmics
"Urgent," Foreigner
"What I Like About You," The Romantics
Pop songs
"Every Breathe You Take," The Police
"Human Nature," Michael Jackson
"I Want to Get Next to You," Rose Royce
"Leather and Lace," Stevie Nicks & Don Henley
"Misunderstanding," Genesis
"Nikita," Elton John
"Sailing," Christopher Cross
"Trouble," Lindsey Buckingham
"Waiting on a Friend," The Rolling Stones
"Winning," Santana

1 comment:

  1. "Waiting on a Friend" ? With all the great stones songs of the 80s you went there.... You need to read Keith Richards' "Life". No one had more fun than him.

    ReplyDelete