How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39, Feb. 8: Color Me Blue

My Favorite Colors
1. Aqua: Different shades of blue are my favorites. I first starting loving this color in the old SRA reading aptitude tests we took
in third grade. Great way to learn.
2. Violet: The brighter the better.
3. Scarlet: Another great bright color,
there's also a young starlet named Scarlet ...
4. Sky blue: I still marvel at its sheer power on a perfectly clear day, and my eyes are this color.
5. Orange: It's getting redundant, but brighter is better. If I could have all of these first five colors as bright as possible
in a painting on my wall, I'd be in heaven.
6. Lime green: One of my favorite Crayolas as a kid.
7. Periwinkle: I learned of this blue shade from my wife, Kris.
8. Mauve: I learned of this pink shade from my first wife, Jane.
9. Yellow: Only the brightest.
10. Tan: Just a nice subtle shade that can calm me down
from staring at all the bright colors I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment