How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 43, Feb. 12: Dipping

Favorite Things
To Be the First One In
This is one of those strange lists. I seriously get a small rush being the first to dip into all of the following items. The photo above is framed by a neat old blanket I own.
1. Peanut butter (it must be creamy, but unlike when
I used to be fussy, it doesn't have to be Jif)
2. Tub of butter (not real fussy about this either,
but Kris says Land O Lakes is a good one)
3. Ice cream (I carefully scoop out around the edges, then scoop off the middle - all at the same level down. It keeps it organized.
4. Jello (and I make sure to jiggle that first spoonful
on the way to my bowl)
5. VicksVapor Rub (I use this more often than most people
and obviously, my finger does the dipping)
6. Dip (with a chip - preferably a Ruffle - though I'm not a big dip fan)
7. Can of paint (it's neat getting that first paint brush full,
and it's only later that I start dripping on myself)
8. Cup of yogurt (I don't eat as much of this as I should, but that first half spoonful is great - I can't eat a heaping spoonful of yogurt
at one time, for some reason)
9. Jar of jelly (again, I don't eat much of this, but when I do,
I prefer dipping into grape or strawberry)
10. Jar of vaseline (as with No. 5, I give this one the finger)

No comments:

Post a Comment