How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44, Feb. 13: Projects

Current Favorite Projects
I love projects, from daily ones like raking the lawn to multiple-year ones like writing a book. I have an especially large number of "projects" I am working on right now or in the near future. Here they are, ranked in reverse order:
10. Doing a daily blog for one year (it will get done,
but maybe not after that)
9. Doing 100-200 situps daily (not enough to get washboard abs,
but should keep the tummy from bulging)
8. Lifting weights every other day (not enough to get Popeye biceps,
but should keep the arms from sagging)
7. Running every other day (my goal is for at least 40 miles per month, 500 for the year - not enough to run a marathon maybe,
but perhaps most of one with a little walking)
6. Helping Kris find a dresser we can share (this has been more challenging than either one of us would have thought, which has helped inspire No. 1 on this list)
5. Watching my new DVDs (this isn't as easy as it sounds;
I find it tough to sit still)
4. Going through my entire Billboard Top 40 book 
(page-by-page, to add songs to my iTunes list and iPod)
3. Reading the entire Bible (I'm up to Joshua, book 6.
I read it as my dad used to - in the bathroom.)
2. Finishing my second book (it's about the heyday
of high school boys basketball - the 1960s-1980s -
featuring Cuba City's Jerry Petitgoue,
Wisconsin's all-time winningest coach)
1. Working on being a better husband (I could have been better
with my first wife, Jane, too. Our Bible study group is doing a marriage lesson, which will help. Seriously, if I can devote so much time
to blogs, physical fitness and writing, I surely can spend it on Kris)

No comments:

Post a Comment