How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 204, July 23: Recently Added

 10 Recently Added
Songs to my iTunes
I like the variety in these 10 new downloads. Hope you do, too.
Frosted View, by Fiona Joy Hawkins:  
A great piano ditty.
Harper Valley P.T.A., by Jeannie C. Riley: 
A spunky country tune.
Ida Engager, by of Montreal: A little strange and quirky, 
but a catchy 2000s tune.
Indian Reservation, by Paul Revere & the Raiders: 
One of my favorites as a kid.
Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress), by Helen Reddy:  
Your typical fun 70s song.
Normandie, by Shout Out Louds: A percussion-laden, 
rough-around-the-edges current pop tune.
Nothing Ever Happened, by Deerhunter: Fairly hard-rock 2008 
song that has a great ending refrain.
Scar Tissue, by Red Hot Chili Peppers:  
Pure hard rock from 2000.
Tammy, by Debbie Reynolds: I love it when this gentle, 
beautiful 1957 song comes on after Scar Tissue!
Tane Mahuta, by Ruby Suns: It means "Lord of the Forest." 
An almost choir-like song out of New Zealand using accoustic guitars, lots of drums and cymbals and many voices. 
Makes me want to jump up and shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment