How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31, Jan. 31: 2nd Worst Month

My Favorite Months
Now that my second least favorite month is almost finished, I only have the dreaded heat, humidity and bad memories of July to get through for 2011. Here are my 10 favorite months.
1. October (There's nothing like putting on a sweatshirt
on a cool fall day and jogging with autumn leaves as a backdrop.)
2. September (Summer is done, cool air and football have arrived.)
3. April (Winter in the Midwest is finally finished
and it's starting to get warm - but not too warm.)
4. March (There's Madness on the basketball court
and spring is in the air - eventually.)
5. December (Christmas and winter's first pretty snow.)
6. February (My birthday and the shortest winter month.)
7. November (Thanksgiving and family gatherings.) 
8. May (Early on it's nice, but it starts getting hot too soon sometimes.)
9. June (As you've figured out, I don't like heat and humidity.)
10.August (Ditto)

No comments:

Post a Comment