How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19, Jan. 19: More than 2 Movies

My favorite "series" of movies
1. Planet of the Apes (As a youngster, I was mesmerized by them.
Now, they're nostalgic fun.)
2. Back to the Future (Entertaining and quite creative.)
3. Toy Story (Creative, entertaining and sweet.)
4. Star Wars (As you'll see, I'm not a big Sci-Fi fan,
but these were ground-breaking.)
5. Abbott & Costello Meet (Invisible Man and Frankenstein
are my favorites.)
6. Rocky (After IV, I started to lose interest,
but the most recent was surprisingly good.)
7. James Bond 007 (The 1970s were my favorites.)
8. Indiana Jones (Action-packed and lots of fun.)
9. Harry Potter (Read 31/2 of the books.)
10. Spider-Man (Best super hero series.)
Popular series I didn't care for
Batman   Superman   Star Trek
Lord of the Rings    The Bourne series
The Terminator   Die Hard   The Matrix
Pirates of the Caribbean
Friday the 13th   Halloween   Nightmare   Saw



2 comments:

  1. I watched Francis Ford Coppola's "The Godfather" last night, and I plan to watch "Godfather II" this weekend. I don't care for the third film in the series, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't "Fritz the Cat" have a sequel?

    ReplyDelete