How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7, Jan. 7: Favorites few others favor


From what I've heard,
most people don't like these ... but I do
Bed spins after having a couple too many
(mostly when I was younger - it was like a ride at the carnival)
Cinnabar perfume
(a Southern belle I knew wore this)
TMI warning: Popping blackheads
(my mom used to do this for my dad's back)
Raking leaves
(it gets a little tougher every year, though)
Roger Moore as James Bond
(my friends and I have great memories)
Spam
(only when it's cut thin and fried well-done)
The Staples commercial: "Wow!! That's a good price!"
(Haven't seen it lately. How come?)
The Wings "Wildlife" album
(How can you not like "Bip Bop!")
Ty Cobb
(Sure he was a jerk, but wow could he play.)
"You're Having My Baby," by Paul Anka
(It's sweet and not that bad of a tune ... is it?)


No comments:

Post a Comment