How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16, Jan. 16: Kids' Games

My favorite indoor games as a kid
1. Skittle Ball
(A small ball on a chain swings around to knock over pins,
much like bowling. My late father
created a wooden version that lasted many years.)
2. Sorry (Simple and quick.)
3. Clue (Creative and clever.)
4. Battleship (Mano y mano)
5. Gnip Gnop
(A small enclosed plastic structure holds three balls on each side.
Two players on opposite sides try to bounce
their balls to the other side first.)
6. Trouble (It was fun punching the dice bubble)
7. Aggravation (Got competitive juices flowing)
8. Electric football
(This would rank higher, but my guys would always
bunch up or fall over.)
9. Operation (Never had it, but played it at a friend's house)
10. Twister
(Never DID play this when I was old enough
to REALLY appreciate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment