How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24, Jan. 24: Classic Television

My Favorite "Classic" TV Shows
I Own on DVD
I own only 10. And only one do I have every season.
I hope to add to the collection in the near future.
1. The Andy Griffith Show (favorite episode:
the touching "Mr. McBeevee."
A close second: the hilarious "Convicts at Large.")
2. Twilight Zone (favorite episode: the sentimental "The Hunt."
I have every episode of every season,
thanks to Kris giving it to me as a wonderful wedding present.)
3. Green Acres (favorite episode: Not sure of title, - I don't own it -
but confusion reigns on the phone
between Lisa, her mother and Ralph)
4. The Beverly Hillbillies (favorite episode: "Getting Started,"
featuring the pink (flamingo) chicken and "cement" pond.)
5. Get Smart (favorite episodes: "Get Smart
Meets Hymie, Parts I & II.")
6. Alfred Hitchcock Presents (Favorite episode:
"There Was an Old Woman.")
7. The Time Tunnel (favorite episode: "The Alamo,"
though none were very realistic.)
8. F Troop (favorite episode: "Don't Look Now,
One of Our Cannons is Missing.")
9. The Bennie Hill Show (favorite episodes: Any where Bennie
tapped on the old guy's bald head, which was often)
10. Charlie's Angels (Kris let me have her copy. Wasn't that nice
of her? Favorite episode: I never noticed what they were called.)
Most Wanted TV Shows
1. Flipper (Really! This program will show up later this year
when I list my favorite TV theme songs.)
2. My Three Sons (You gotta love Uncle Charlie)
3. Candid Camera (Just for the look back at the times.)

1 comment:

  1. We have the first season of "Get Smart" on DVD. It was fun introducing that funny show to the girls, who had never seen it on TV.

    ReplyDelete