How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8, Jan. 8: Serious Saturday I

Reasons I believe I am an independent,
when it comes to politics.
I'm ...
Anti-abortion 
(especially partial birth)
Anti-death penalty
(my conscious won’t let me be against abortion and for this)
Anti-big government
(provide us with the basics, then let us become accountable)
Pro gun control
(we have constitutional rights, but common sense tells me we need some control, too)
I watch Fox and MSNBC
(but mostly CNN)
Limit national defense spending
(if we don’t, our debt will doom us before any terrorists do)
Limit social security
(see above explanation; and I'm a BABY BOOMER!)
Get serious about illegal immigration control
(and celebrate LEGAL immigrants)
Don’t dismantle Obama-care
(but tweak it wherever consensus sees fit)
Celebrate all religions
(even Christianity; but don't diss atheists)

No comments:

Post a Comment