How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29, Jan. 29: Why I Blog

These are the Top 10 Reasons
I've Decided to Blog in 2011
1. I keep lists of everything and wanted to share them
2. Kris, my wife, and co-worker Rachel both suggested I blog
3. It's a challenge, and I've always liked challenges
4. I love to write, and this is just another outlet
5. Someone said I couldn't stick with it every day, all year
6. I thought it might be fun and it has been
7. Maybe a few people will follow me
8. Perhaps the 365 posts I make this year
will remain indefinitely in cyber-space
9. It's a project, and I love projects
10. It's something to do

2 comments:

  1. 11. I'm my own worst enemy? (Actually, just checking to see if you even notice new comments on old posts.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost got me, Al.
    No. 12: Because I'm a masochist.

    ReplyDelete