How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 228, Aug. 16: Go Team, Go!

My Top 10 Favorite
College Mascots
This is based mostly on the names, not necessarily the guys dressed in mascot outfits. But that might sneak into my thinking. Obviously, I am biased by my region - Big Ten/Big 12 country. The Badgers might have made the Top 10 had they been, for example, the Battlin' Badgers. 
Blue Demons, DePaul
Boilermakers, Purdue
Cornhuskers, Nebraska
Crimson Tide, Alabama
Fighting Irish, Notre Dame
Golden Gophers, Minnesota
Hoosiers, Indiana
Minutemen, Massachusetts
Nittany Lions, Penn State
Sun Devils, Arizona State
Honorable mention: Badgers, Hawkeyes, Razorbacks, 
Tar Heels and Yellow Jackets.

Tomorrow, I will do the most creative smaller college mascots.


1 comment:

  1. How about we conduct an experiment some weekend? I'll lock you in your garage. The question will become which would you least like to see me scoot in through the door before it goes shut and locks: an angry gopher or an angry badger? I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete