How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 224, Aug. 12: Finished Products

This was a tough shoveling job last winter, 
but man look at that wonderful finished product!
 10 Things I Like to Do
That Show a Finished Product
I believe I was meant to work at a newspaper because I get a lot of satisfaction taking something unfinished and finishing it. (A blank page, the start of a column or a story.) This really carries over into the rest of my life. Here are things I enjoy doing that result in a visibly finished product (yes, I really DO like doing these things)

Folding clothes (especially the boys' when they were little.)
Mowing the lawn (when it's long and preferably not on a hill)
Organizing the recycle bin (after others have made it 
look like a disaster area)
Raking the lawn (when there's lots and lots of leaves)
Shaving (after more than a 2-day growth)
Shoveling the sidewalk (when it's at least 3 or more inches deep)
Trimming the hedges
Vacuuming (when it's a very dirty carpet)
Washing the kitchen floor
Weeding a garden

1 comment:

  1. Good list. This is the main reason I hate multitasking: You rarely get to finish off anything. (And if you do you don't get to savor the moment because you need to pitch right into a bunch of other things.)

    ReplyDelete