How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 332, Nov. 28: The Rolling Stones

 My Top 10 Favorite
Rolling Stones' Songs
I have a couple of friends who are huge Stones' fans and they would grimace at some of this list. But, as I've said dozens of times this year (in so many words), it's my blog and I'll blog how I want to, blog how I want to ... you could blog to if you wanted to blog. It's sort of like my Beatles' favorites - their biggest hits played so often on the radio, I guess I got sick of them and developed my own set of lesser heard favorites (in most cases).
1. Waiting on a Friend
2. Shattered
3. Angie
4. Start Me Up
5. Let's Spend the Night Together
6. Dance Little Sister
7. Sympathy for the Devil
8. Dandelion
9. Fool to Cry
10. You Can't Always Get What You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment