How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 312, Nov. 8: The Beav' and More

 My Top 10 Favorite
TV Show Kid Characters
This list is aimed at kids between 8-13. Some on this list got older as their shows continued, but for the most part, I enjoyed them best at their youngest.
1. Opie Taylor: What a neat kid with a great dad on "The Andy Griffith Show." And I looked like him when I was a kid and even as a young adult!
2. Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver: The younger he was, the more I liked him. They didn't allow him to mature very much in the later seasons.
3. Danny Partridge: He was such a sneaky kid and I loved his strange red hair.
4. Timmy Martin: Lassie's best friend and such a nice role model for little tykes like me.
5. Winnie Cooper: Kevin's cute girlfriend on "The Wonder Years," I once liked a girl who looked like her.
6. Eddie Munster: He seemed so cool and what a great family.
7. Eddie Haskel: After the first couple of years - when he was great - he started to get a little old.
8. Arnold Jackson: The little wisecracker from "Diff'rent Strokes" could be pretty darn funny,
9. Jan Brady: Oh those middle children, she just couldn't seem to catch a break.
10. Wayne Arnold: One of the meanest brothers around (to Kevin), he always seemed to make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment