How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 326, Nov. 22: Dreaming

My Top 10
Recurring Dreams
There are many things I dream about more than once. Most of them I enjoy; some I don't. I wonder if they mean anything?
1. Tornadoes: I have a dream involving a tornado every other month or so. I think it's because 
I want so much to see one in person (never have).
2. Running a race: Sometimes, I feel stronger than ever. 
Most of the time, I'm struggling.
3. Back at school: It might be college, it might be high school. Almost every time, I've either forgot to study, forgot what class I'm going to or forgot my locker number.
4. Playing basketball: I've played in NBA games and I've played as a kid with nerf balls or even wadded up paper. Almost always, I star!
5. Flying: These are my favorite of all. I wish I dreamed them more often. It's especially fun when I know it's a dream 
and I fly all over the place.
6. Visiting the ocean: Lots of times, it's just a beautiful blue color - s
o inviting and relaxing.
7. Being attacked: This comes in the form of a war, robbery in a house or on the street. I'm always able to force myself awake on these.
8. Public exposure: I'll find myself at a party or at work with no pants on (usually in my boxers). Nobody notices 
and it doesn't seem to bother me, either.
9. Approached by women: It's almost always just an innocent look or comment from a young woman that makes me feel noticed. But I always realize I'm married.
10. Seeing late relatives: It can be my dad, my sister or my first wife, Jane. It's usually a nice feeling, but sometimes it's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment