How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 297, Oct. 24: Wisconsin High Schools (and Iowa)

My Top 10 Favorite
Names of Wis. High Schools
The Badger state football playoffs are going and I still follow them as a features editor in the Hawkeye state. And, if you remember, I also enjoy staging my own imaginary high school tournaments. Here are the schools that usually make it in my 
large-school Wisconsin tournaments.
1. Preble, Green Bay
2. LaFollette, Madison
3. Marshall, Milwaukee
4. Tremper, Kenosha
5. Oconomowoc
6. Eisenhower, New Berlin
7. Horlick, Racine
8. Fond du Lac
9.Aquinas, La Crosse
10. Madison, Milwaukee

 Favorite Iowa schools
1. Dowling, West Des Moines
2. Washington, Cedar Rapids
3. Heelan, Sioux City
4. Lincoln, Council Bluffs
5. Hempstead, Dubuque
6. Fort Dodge
7. Hoover, Des Moines
8. Jefferson, Cedar Rapids
9. Mason City
10. Assumption, Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment