How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 275, Oct. 2: TV Women

 My Top 10 Favorite
Female TV Characters
In keeping with my TV interests, these female characters are all from shows gone by. 
All could be considered comedies. That's me.
1. Edith Bunker (Jean Stapleton) "All in the Family"
2. Lucy Ricardo (Lucille Ball) "I Love Lucy"
3. Lisa Douglas (Eva Gabor) "Green Acres"
4. Aunt Bee Taylor (Francis Bavier) "The Andy Griffith Show"
5. Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers) "Three's Company"
6. Daisy "Grannie" Moses (Irene Ryan) "The Beverly Hillbillies"
7. Elaine Benes (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) "Seinfeld"
8. Samantha Stevens (Elizabeth Montgomery) "Bewitched"
9. Winnie Cooper (Danica McKellar) "The Wonder Years"
10. Mary Ann Summers (Dawn Wells) "Gilligan's Island"

No comments:

Post a Comment