How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 335, Dec. 1: Caroling

 My Top 10 Favorite
Christmas Carols to Sing
Why not do this list now? The stores have had Christmas stuff out for more than a month. Some radio stations are playing only Christmas songs. It's December 1st. And, I don't have another inspiration tonight. (The most recent suggestion from Al is in my think tank; not sure if I have 10 to fill that list.) The parts in parenthesis are my favorites to sing.
1. We Three Kings (Ohhhhhh, star of wonder, star of night)
2. Little Drummer Boy (Pa rum, pum, pum, pum)
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (Glory to the newborn King!)
4. Silent Night (Sleep in heavenly peaacccccccce ...)
5. Oh Come, All Ye Faithful (Oh come let us adore him)
6. Away in the Manger (And stay by my side until morning is nigh.)
7. The First Noel (Born is the king of Israel)
8. Joy to the World (and heaven and nature sing, 
and heaven and nature sing)
9. O Little Town of Bethlehem (Yet in thy dark streets shineth, 
the everlasting Light)
10. Jingle Bells (yingle bells, yingle bells ... That's a funny way my dad used to sing it when I was real young.)

1 comment:

  1. How about your: Favorite Recorded Christmas Music? Too many? How about 10 Favorite Christmas Recordings You Might Not Be Familiar With?

    ReplyDelete