How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 338, Dec. 4: Mr. Clean

My 10 Favorite
Commercial Characters
Since I've owned a remote control, I normally click away from commercials. But over my lifetime, I've enjoyed certain recurring characters in the commercials. I did these alphabetically. The bold-faced ones are my Top 10; the others are honorable mention.
California raisins
Charlie the Tuna (StarKist Tuna)
Energizer Bunny
Geico Cave Man
Mr. Clean
Frank and Louie, the Budweiser lizards
Little Mikey (Life Cereal)
Mr. Whipple (Charmin)
Morris the Cat (9Lives Cat Food)
Peggy (Discover Card)
Pillsbury Doughboy
Sonny the Cuckoo Bird (Cocoa Puffs)
Taco Bell chihuahua
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like (Old Spice)
Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes)
Trix Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment