How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 362, Dec. 28: 2011 Highlights

10 Highlights I Can Remember
From the Year 2011
I'll probably forget something, but these are things that come to my mind, not in any particular order. Overall, it was an above average year. Tomorrow, I'll do lowlights.
Watched the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl.
Made another trip to Indianapolis with the boys to watch the Big Ten basketball tournament.
Got a couple of cute little kittens named Leah and Woody.
Went on a wonderful trip South with Kris.
Led my Little League baseball team to a third-place finish in the tournament.
Spent a nice day and night in Madison with Kris.
Managed to do a daily blog, with only 1-2 misses, throughout the year.
Had a great trip to Omaha to see Kris' family at Thanksgiving.
Finished writing my book "A Driving Passion."
Went to a Packers game in Kansas City with the boys and a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment