How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 268, Sept. 25: Movie Cars & Trucks

 My Top 10 
Cars & Trucks
In the Movies
I heard a pubic radio podcast Kris likes to listen to on movies and these guys picked their favorite "vehicles" not counting hot cars. This is a different version of that podcast.
1. The DeLorean in "Back to the Future." I know it's turn into a space vehicle, but it's a car, too.
2. The car in "Planes, Trains & Automobiles." (Or what's left of it after the trip on the interstate!)
3. Herbie the Love Bug. I liked his movies a lot it as a kid.
4. The semi in the Steven Spielberg-directed "Duel."
5. The ambulance truck in "The Dirty Dozen," when the cons capture headquarters in their war game.
6. The car(s) in "Bonnie & Clyde." There are some great chase scenes in this one.
7. The tow truck in the animated film "Cars." He was pretty funny, at least in the original.
8. The Pontiac Trans Am in "Smokey & the Bandit." I actually got to drive one of these when I lived in Missouri.
9. The 1956 Thunderbird in "American Graffiti." Suzanne Somers was the passenger!
10. The truck in "Raiders of the Lost Ark." It was quite a fight scene as Indiana Jones had to ride along under it for a while.

1 comment:

  1. What, no love for Doobby's Taxiola from "Planes, Trains and Automobiles?"

    ReplyDelete