How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 254, Sept. 11: Cat Stuff

10 Things I love Doing
With Our Cats
Leah and Woody have added a lot of fun to Kris and my life. Although all four of us are battling a case of fleas (on them, not us), it's been a fun few months.
* Fighting hand-to-cat. Usually I have to wear a glove for protection, but I've got scratches to prove I'm dumb enough 
to do it without them sometimes.
* Making them purr. It's not automatic, no matter how good I pet them.
* Creating hideouts. It's as easy as bringing in a new box to the house.
 Patting them on both sides or the top of the butt real fast.
* Giving them attention when they wake me or Kris up 
in the middle of the night.
* Running after them, or being chased, around the house.
* Letting Leah lay on my stomach (and purr!) as I recline on the couch.
* Letting Woody drink out of the faucet 
(no other cat I ever owned did this).
* Making them chase one of their favorite toys Kris has bought them.
* Sneaking them a tiny treat at night when they look up at me so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment