How's it goin?

Welcome to my lists

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 259, Sept. 16: Projects Update

10 Projects For 2011
How They're Going
Back in early February, I set some goals. I've updated them once on my blog, but haven't in several months. Here's how I'm doing. 
10. Doing a daily blog for one year: So far, so good 
(with a few glitches here and there)
9. Doing 100-200 situps daily: I am up to about 35,000, 
which averages out to 167/day.
8. Lifting weights every other day: So far, so good 
(a few misses here and there).
7. Running every other day: I'm up to about 320 miles, 
despite having some bad back and butt problems.
6. Helping Kris find a dresser we can share: 
We accomplished this in May and I really like it.
5. Watching my new DVDs: As I predicted, this has been tough. Along with the 60s-70s TV comedies, I recently added Night Gallery.
4. Going through my entire Billboard Top 40 book: To add to my iTunes. I'm up to Leo Sayer and Boz Scaggs - 
which I added some tonight.
3. Reading the entire Bible: I'm up to Esther, page 698 out of 1,800.
2. Finishing my second book: It's finished! The manuscript is in to the publisher and I'm preparing to promote it.
1. Working on being a better husband: I could do better yet. 
I'll never give up or quit on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment